Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dissatisfied

I am dissatisfied, dear readers. Dissatisfied with our country's physical education curriculum. First of all, what do I learn from "pickle ball"? Second of all, what is the whole point of physical testing, if we're doing it through high school, why aren't we continuing it through college? Actually, why are we doing it at all? You can't control a child's metabolism no matter how hard you try, and making him run slower than the rest will subject him to bullying that one adult could not even comprehend. I say we rebel against the system and refuse to be tested. Ok, so I've gone on a rant, but to be honest, I like the rest of P.E., learning new skills that we can use to help further our health. I hope O haven't scared you off. I probably will in the future anyway. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment